Sunday, September 02, 2012

Quick Post About Hexy

Hello, just a quick post about Hexy the robot.

I was recalibrating the printer after finishing up the rebuild and wanted to do some printing. Since I was curious about the sizing of Hexy and also my ability to print parts for it; I decided to grab the STL files and get printing.

There was trouble; not all of the stl files were ready, some of them needed to be run through http://cloud.netfabb.com/ first. It took me a while to figure this out; but once I found it everything went smoothly.

You may be curious; so here are some leg pieces for Hexy; printed in blue PLA.






That's all for now. I'm prepping a full post on the rebuild reprap; my robot progress, and another project that is coming along very nicely.

1 comment:

Rakhi Khatun said...

I feel happy to read the blog. I try to learn more knowledge about on 3D printer.3D printing has been around for decades, better known as additive manufacturing (building an object layer by layer). What’s new is that 3D printing has reached consumer-friendly price points and footprints, new materials and techniques are making new things possible, and the Internet is tying it all together. Click here Best 3D printer manufacturer company in China.

Create a "GG Button" With an IOT Button on Discord

I was having some fun with my internet button (found here: https://store.particle.io/collections/shields-and-kits), and also working on some...